The Edo State Youth Summit is an annual event done in collaboration with other Private Organisation, Government, Spirited Individuals, Faith Based Organisations, Non- Governmental Organisations etc. to organize this life-transforming project that is channeled to favour the Nigerian Youth
The Edo Youth summit technically tackles the moral needs of the Nigerian youth and also to help them refocus and strategize towards their individual growth and to the development of their immediate society and the country at large.
The Summit is aimed at addressing the following issues (though not restricted to the list below):
- To Enlighten young people about health related issues which includes; Asthma, HIV/AIDS, STDs, STIs etc.
- To create an interactive forum for youths to meet the challenges of the future, with basic precepts analyzed by the key speakers of this event.
- To expose youths to deep secrets of wealth creation and the proper module of managing small businesses.
- To address the youths on their roles in nation building and politics.
- To address the real benefits of quality education and reaping the harvest of their youthful years.
The Summit draws notable and credible speakers whose lives are worthy of emulation and that has lived an exemplary life over the years of which most of the speakers will be leaders per excellence in their various endeavours. These speakers will set the pace and lecture the participants at the summit the right leadership skills. Each speaker will prepare and present to us their intended notes before the summit so that all speakers notes and biography will be in a book compilation for all participants at the summit.
The Summit avails youths the opportunity to interact one on one with the key speakers of the event, thereby giving them the excellent opportunity to open up boundaries that has been blocked due to the distance and Status Bridge in between them.
The time for a change is now, The Divine Smile Foundation believes in the future of the leaders of tomorrow, we are all part of the building process, Napoleon Hill rightly said “What the mind of man can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve”.